stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
-  G. Bordogna, S. Chiesa, and D. Geneletti, Linguistic modelling of imperfect spatial information as a basis for simplifying spatial analysis, Information Sciences, Vol. 176, No. 4, 2006, pp. 366-389.
-  S. Brin, R. Motwani, J. Ullman, S. Tsur, Dynamic itemset counting and implication rules for market basket data, In: Proceedings of ACM SIGMOD International Conference on Management of Data, 1997, pp. 255-264.
-  M. E. Celebi, Y. A., Aslandogan, P. R. Bergstresser, Mining biomedical images with density-based clustering, In: Proceedings of the IEEE International Conference on Information Technology: Coding and Computing, Vol. 1, 2005, pp.163-168.
-  Y. K. Chan, and C. C. Chang, Spatial similarity retrieval in video databases, Journal of Visual Communication and Image Representation, Vol. 12, 2001, pp. 107-122.
-  C. C. Chang, and S. Y. Lee, Retrieval of symbolic pictures, Journal of Information Science and Engineering, Vol. 7, No. 3, 1991, pp. 405-422.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?