stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
冉淑慧 , Ph.D Advisor：荷世平;曾惠斌
英文 DOI： 10.6342/NTU.2014.01228
- Arayici, Y., Coates, P., Koskela, L., Kagioglou, M., Usher, C., & O'Reilly, K., (2011). Technology adoption in the BIM implementation for lean architectural practice. Automation in Construction, 20(2), 189-195.
- Azhar, S. (2011). Building Information Modeling (BIM): trends, benefits, risks, and challenges for the AEC industry. Leadership and Management in Engineering, 11(3), 241-252.
- Azimi, R., Lee, S.H., AbouRizk, S.M., Alvanchi, A. (2011). A framework for an automated and integrated project monitoring and control system for steel fabrication projects. Automation in Construction, 20(1), 88-97.
- Barlish, K., & Sullivan, K. (2012). How to measure the benefits of BIM - A case study approach. Automation in Construction, 24, 149-159.
- Bosche, F., Teizer, J., Haas, C.T., & Caldas, C.H. (2006). Integrating data from 3D CAD and 3D cameras for real-time modeling. Joint International Conference on Computing and Decision Making in Civil and Building Engineering, June, 2006, Montreal, QC, Canada. 9 p.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?