stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
謝欣儒 , Masters Advisor：盧道杰
繁體中文 DOI： 10.6342/NTU201700598
- Armitage, D. (2005). Adaptive capacity and community-based natural resource management. Environmental Management, 35, 703-715.
- B, I., & D, M. (2006). Marketing sustainable food production in Europe: case study evidence from two Dutch labeling schemes. Royal Dutch Geography Society, 98, 507-518.
- Berkes, F. (2007). Community-based conservation in a globalized world. Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences of the United States of America, 104(39), 15188-15193.
- Brinkman, E. (2012). Community capacity for watershed conservation: a quantitative assessment of indicators and core dimensions. Environmental Management, 99(6), 1-14.
- Charnley, S., & Poe, M. R. (2007). Community Forestry in Theory and Practice: Where Are We Now? The Annual Review of Anthropology, 36, 301-336.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?