stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
- 林靜宜和詹富智. 2005. 無篩選標示基因 (marker-free) 轉基因植物之構築及其最新發展. Plant Pathology Bulletin 14:159-176.
- 范藝齡. 2010. 應用轉位子去除篩選標誌系統於蝴蝶蘭基因轉殖. 國立臺灣大學園藝學系碩士論文.
- Akiyoshi, D. E., H. Klee, R. M. Amasino, and M. P. Gordon. 1984. T-DNA of Agrobacterium tumefaciens encodes an enzyme of cytokinin biosynthesis. Proc. Natl. Acad. Sci. USA. 81:5994-5998.
- Baker, B.,J. Schell,H. Lörz, and N. V. Federoff. 1986. Transpositionof themaize-controllingelement“Activator” intobacco. Proc Natl Acad Sci USA. 83:4844-4848.
- Balcells, L., E. Sundberg, and G. Coupland. 1994. A heat-shock promoter fusion to the Ac transposase gene drives inducible transposition of a Ds element during Arabidopsis embryo development. Plant J. 5:755-764.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?