stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
朱翌成 , Masters Advisor：蔡丁貴
繁體中文 DOI： 10.6342/NTU.2012.01477
- Grilli S.T.,Subramanya R. (1996), ” Numerical modeling of wave breaking induced by fixed or moving boundaries”, Computational Mechanics 17 374-391
- Grilli, S.T., Svendsen, I.A. and Subramanya, R. (1997) “Breaking Criterion and Characteristics for Solitary Waves on Slopes.” J. Waterway Port Coastal and Ocean Engineering, 123(3), 102-112.
- Kita E., Kasturagwa J. and Kamiya N. (2004), ” Application of Trefftz-type boundary element method to simulation of two-dimensional sloshing phenomenon.” Engineering Analysis with Boundary Elements,28;677-683
- Lin & Liu (2008), ”A numerical study of three-dimensional liquid sloshing in tanks.” Journal of Computational Physics 2008;227(8):3921-3939.
- Wu N.J. and Tsay T.K. and Young D.L. (2008), ”Computation of Nonlinear Free-Surface Flows by a Meshless Numerical Method”, Journal of Waterway, Port, Coastal, and Ocean Engineering, pp.97-103
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?