stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
- 3. Ling, Q.D., et al., Synthesis and dynamic random access memory behavior of a functional polyimide. Journal of the American Chemical Society, 2006. 128(27): p. 8732-8733.
- 4. Lin, Y.Y., et al., Interfacial Nanostructuring on the Performance of Polymer/TiO2 Nanorod Bulk Heterojunction Solar Cells. Journal of the American Chemical Society, 2009. 131(10): p. 3644-3649.
- 5. Huang, Y.C., et al., Employing an amphiphilic interfacial modifier to enhance the performance of a poly(3-hexyl thiophene)/TiO2 hybrid solar cell. Journal of Materials Chemistry, 2011. 21(12): p. 4450-4456.
- 6. Zeng, T.W., et al., Correlating Interface Heterostructure, Charge Recombination, and Device Efficiency of Poly(3-hexyl thiophene)/TiO2 Nanorod Solar Cell. Langmuir, 2011. 27(24): p. 15255-15260.
- 7. Chen, F., et al., Nonvolatile write-once read-many-times memory device based on an aromatic hyperbranched polyimide bearing triphenylamine moieties. Rsc Advances, 2012. 2(33): p. 12879-12885.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?