stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
林湧達 , Masters Advisor：陳炳宇
英文 DOI： 10.6342/NTU201703281
-  Shunichi Kasahara and Jun Rekimoto. Jackin: Integrating first-person view with out-of-body vision generation for human-human augmentation. In Proc. ACM AH ’14, pages 46:1–46:8, 2014.
-  Sean G. Gustafson and Pourang P. Irani. Comparing visualizations for tracking off- screen moving targets. In Proc. ACM CHI ’07 EA, pages 2399–2404, 2007.
-  Sean Gustafson, Patrick Baudisch, Carl Gutwin, and Pourang Irani. Wedge: Clutter- free visualization of off-screen locations. In Proc. ACM CHI ’08, pages 787–796, 2008.
-  Andreas Girgensohn, Frank Shipman, Thea Turner, and Lynn Wilcox. Effects of presenting geographic context on tracking activity between cameras. In Proc. ACM CHI ’07, pages 1167–1176, 2007.
-  Y. Wang, D. M. Krum, E. M. Coelho, and D. A. Bowman. Contextualized videos: Combining videos with environment models to support situational understanding. IEEE Transactions on Visualization and Computer Graphics, 13(6):1568–1575, 2007.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?