stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
- Adams, M. D., McVey, M., and Sekelsky, J. J. (2003). Drosophila BLM in double-strand break repair by synthesis-dependent strand annealing. Science 299, 265-267.
- Artandi, S. E., and DePinho, R. A. (2000). A critical role for telomeres in suppressing and facilitating carcinogenesis. Curr Opin Genet Dev 10, 39-46.
- Azam, M., Lee, J. Y., Abraham, V., Chanoux, R., Schoenly, K. A., and Johnson, F. B. (2006). Evidence that the S.cerevisiae Sgs1 protein facilitates recombinational repair of telomeres during senescence. Nucleic Acids Res 34, 506-516.
- Bastin-Shanower, S. A., Fricke, W. M., Mullen, J. R., and Brill, S. J. (2003). The mechanism of Mus81-Mms4 cleavage site selection distinguishes it from the homologous endonuclease Rad1-Rad10. Mol Cell Biol 23, 3487-3496.
- Bennett, R. J., and Wang, J. C. (2001). Association of yeast DNA topoisomerase III and Sgs1 DNA helicase: studies of fusion proteins. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 98, 11108-11113.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?