stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
張仁帥 , Masters Advisor：林中天
繁體中文 DOI： 10.6342/NTU.2010.01511
- Adams, M., M. Wiedenmann, et al. (2006). "HPLC-MS trace analysis of atropine in Lycium barbarum berries." Phytochem Anal 17(5): 279-83.
- Akerboom, T. P. and H. Sies (1981). "Assay of glutathione, glutathione disulfide, and glutathione mixed disulfides in biological samples." Methods Enzymol 77: 373-82.
- Algvere, P. V., J. Marshall, et al. (2006). "Age-related maculopathy and the impact of blue light hazard." Acta Ophthalmol Scand 84(1): 4-15.
- Algvere, P. V. and S. Seregard (2002). "Age-related maculopathy: pathogenetic features and new treatment modalities." Acta Ophthalmol Scand 80(2): 136-43.
- Amagase, H. and D. M. Nance (2008). "A randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled, clinical study of the general effects of a standardized Lycium barbarum (Goji) Juice, GoChi." J Altern Complement Med 14(4): 403-12.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?