stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
吳采晨 , Masters Advisor：林恭如
英文 DOI： 10.6342/NTU201600935
紅、藍及綠光雷射二極體 ； 白光照明可見光通訊系統 ； 水下光通訊系統 ； 室內照明與通訊系統 ； 450-nm blue LD ； point-to-point VLC ； white-lighting VLC ； underwater optical wireless communication ； RGB LDs based indoor white-lighting communication
- 1. T. Komine and M. Nakagawa, “Fundamental analysis for visible-light communication system using LED lights,” IEEE Trans. Consum. Electron., vol. 50, no. 1, pp. 100-107, Feb. 2004.
- 2. H. Elgala, R. Mesleh, and H. Haas, “Indoor optical wireless communication: potential and state-of-the-art,” IEEE Commun. Mag.., vol. 49, no. 9, pp. 56-62, Sep. 2011.
- 3. S. Rajagopal, R. D. Roberts, and S.-K. Lim, “IEEE 802.15.7 visible light communication: modulation schemes and dimming support,” IEEE Commun. Mag., vol. 5, no.3, pp. 72-820, Mar. 2012
- 4. W. Ding, F. Yang, H. Yang, J. Wang, X. Wang, X. Zhang, and J. Song, “A Hybrid Power Line and Visible Light Communication System for Indoor Hospital Applications, ” Comput. Ind., vol. 68, no. 5, pp. 170-178, Apr. 2015.
- 6. M. Akanegawa, Y. Tanaka, and M. Nakagawa, “Basic Study on Traffic Information System Using LED Traffic Lights,” IEEE Trans. Intell. Transp. Syst., vol. 2, no. 4, pp. 193-203, DEC. 2001.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?