stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
賴勇安 , Masters Advisor：鍾立來;吳賴雲
繁體中文 DOI： 10.6342/NTU.2011.01630
-  Soong T.T. and Dargush G.F. (1997), Passive Energy Dissipation Systems in Structural Engineering. Wiley, New York.
-  Ioi T. and Ikeda K. (1978), “On the dynamic vibration damped absorber of the vibration system.” Bulletin of the Japanese Society of Mechanical Engineering, 21: 64-71.
-  Warburton G.B. and Ayorinde E.O. (1980), “Optimum absorber parameters for simple systems”, Earthquake Engineering and Structural Dynamics, 8: 197-217.
-  Ayorinde E.O. and Warburton G.B. (1980), “Minimizing structural vibrations with absorbers”, Earthquake Engineering and Structural Dynamics, 8: 219-236.
-  Warburton G.B. (1982), “Optimum absorber parameters for various combinations of response and excitation parameters”, Earthquake Engineering and Structural Dynamics, 10: 381-401.
- 章 靖(2015)。雙擺長調諧質量阻尼器之減振效益與人行橋振動分析之研究。臺灣大學土木工程學研究所學位論文。2015。1-201。
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?