stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
葉志生 , Masters Advisor：賴勇成
英文 DOI： 10.6342/NTU.2012.01662
- Briggs, K. and Beck, C. 2007. Modelling Train Delays with q-exponential Functions. Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and Its Applications. 2, 2007, Vol. 378, pp. 498-504.
- Carey, M. and Carville, S. 2000. Testing Schedule Performance and Reliability for Train Stations. Journal of the Operational Research Society. 2000, Vol. 51, pp. 666-682.
- Carey, M. and Kwiecifiski, A. 1995. Properties of Expected Costs and Performance Measures in Stochastic Models of Scheduled Transport. European Journal of Operational Research. 1995, Vol. 83, pp. 182-199.
- Carey, M. 1998. Optimizing Scheduled Times, Allowing for Behavioural Response. Transportation Research Part B. 1998, Vol. 32, pp. 329-342.
- Cicerone, S., D' Angelo, Di Stefano, G., Frigioni, D. and Navarra, A. 2009. Recoverable Robust Timetabling for Single Delay: Complexity and Polynomial Algorithms for Special Cases. Journal of Combinatorial Optimization. 2009, Vol. 18, pp. 229-257.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?