stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
黃雪芳 , Masters Advisor：吳世雄
英文 DOI： 10.6342/NTU.2012.01718
- 1. Swamy, K. H., and Goldberg, A. L. (1981) E. coli contains eight soluble proteolytic activities, one being ATP dependent, Nature 292, 652-654.
- 2. Sauer, R. T., and Baker, T. A. (2011) AAA+ proteases: ATP-fueled machines of protein destruction, Annual review of biochemistry 80, 587-612.
- 3. Bota, D. A., and Davies, K. J. (2002) Lon protease preferentially degrades oxidized mitochondrial aconitase by an ATP-stimulated mechanism, Nature cell biology 4, 674-680.
- 4. Bota, D. A., Ngo, J. K., and Davies, K. J. (2005) Downregulation of the human Lon protease impairs mitochondrial structure and function and causes cell death, Free radical biology & medicine 38, 665-677.
- 5. Chung, C. H., and Goldberg, A. L. (1981) The product of the lon (capR) gene in Escherichia coli is the ATP-dependent protease, protease La, Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences of the United States of America 78, 4931-4935.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?