stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
白昕永 , Masters Advisor：陳水田
繁體中文 DOI： 10.6342/NTU.2012.01821
- Aruffo A, Stamenkovic I, Melnick M, Underhill CB, Seed B (1990) Cd44 Is the Principal Cell-Surface Receptor for Hyaluronate. Cell 61: 1303-1313
- 2. Beck-Sickinger AG, Mörl K (2006) Posttranslational modification of proteins : Expanding nature's inventory, Vol. 45: Roberts and Co.
- 3. Becker WM, Kleinsmith LJ, Hardin J (2004) The world of the cell, sixth edn.: Pearson.
- 4. Borsig L, Wong R, Hynes RO, Varki NM, Varki A (2002) Synergistic effects of L- and P-selectin in facilitating tumor metastasis can involve non-mucin ligands and implicate leukocytes as enhancers of metastasis. Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences of the United States of America 99: 2193-2198
- 5. Broer A, Friedrich B, Wagner CA, Fillon S, Ganapathy V, Lang F, Broer S (2001) Association of 4F2hc with light chains LAT1, LAT2 or y(+)LAT2 requires different domains. Biochem J 355: 725-731
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?