stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
郭宇仁 , Masters Advisor：郭德盛 Co-advisor ：賴金鑫;陸哲駒
繁體中文 DOI： 10.6342/NTU.2013.01586
-  J. M. Siegel. (2003) Why We sleep. Scientific American. 92-97.
-  D. C. S. Committee, "International classification of sleep disorders: diagnostic and coding manual," Rochester, MN: American Sleep Disorders Association, pp. 38-43, 1990.
-  Y. Nishida and T. Hori, "Non-invasive and unrestrained monitoring of human respiratory system by sensorized environment," in Sensors, 2002. Proceedings of IEEE, 2002, pp. 705-710 vol.1.
-  M. Howell Jones, A. Arcelus, R. Goubran, and F. Knoefel, "A Pressure Sensitive Home Environment," in Haptic Audio Visual Environments and their Applications, 2006. HAVE 2006. IEEE International Workshop on, 2006, pp. 10-14.
-  S. Jae Hyuk, C. Young Joon, J. Do-Un, and P. Kwang-Suk, "Nonconstrained Sleep Monitoring System and Algorithms Using Air-Mattress With Balancing Tube Method," Information Technology in Biomedicine, IEEE Transactions on, vol. 14, pp. 147-156, 2010.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?