stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
張育誠 , Ph.D Advisor：范雲
繁體中文 DOI： 10.6342/NTU.2015.01365
- Alford, Robert R., 1998. The Craft Of Inquiry : Theories, Methods, Evidence, New York : Oxford University Press.
- Davis, Gerald F., 2006. Mechanisms And The Theory Of Organizations. Journal Of Management Inquiry 15(2):114-118.
- Denzin, Norman K. And Yvonna S. Lincoln, 2005. Introduction: The Discipline And Practice Of Qualitative Research, In Norman K. Denzin, Yvonna S. Lincoln (Eds.), The Handbook Of Qualitative Research (3rd Ed.), Thousand Oaks, CA: Sage Publications, 1-32.
- DiMaggio, Paul J. and Walter W. Powell, 1983. The Iron Cage Revisited: Institutional Isomorphism and Collective Rationality in Organizational Fields. American Sociological Review 48(2):147-60.
- Dobbin, Frank, 1994. Forging Industrial Policy: The United States, Britain, and France in the Railway Age, New York: Cambridge University Press.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?