stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
- Bai, Q., Chen, J., Chen, Z., Dong, G., Dong, J., Dong, W., Fu, V. W. K., Han, Y., Lu, G., Li, Y., Liu, Y., Lin, Z., Meng, D., Martinez, J., Ni, G., Shan, K., Sun, R., Tian, S., Wang, F., Xu, Z., Yu, Y.-T., Ying, J., Yang, Z., Zhang, L., Zhang, M., Zeng, X. and China Coastal Waterbirds Census Group. 2015. Identification of coastal wetlands of international importance for waterbirds: a review of China coastal waterbird surveys 2005–2013. Avian Research, 6: 1-16.
- Colwell, M. A., and Landrum, S. L. 1993. Nonrandom shorebird distribution and fine-scale variation in prey abundance. The Condor, 95: 94-103.
- Conklin, J., Verkuil, Y., and Smith, B. 2014. Prioritizing Migratory Shorebirds for Conservation Action on the East Asian-Australasian Flyway. WWF-Hong Kong, Hong Kong.
- Euliss, N. H., and Harris, S. W. 1987. Feeding ecology of northern pintails and green-winged teal wintering in California. Journal of Wildlife Management, 51: 724-732.
- Goss‐Custard, J. D., and Yates, M. G. 1992. Towards predicting the effect of salt-marsh reclamation on feeding bird numbers on the wash. Journal of Applied Ecology, 29: 330-340.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?