stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
- AISC.(2005),“Manual of steel construction Load and Resistance Factor Design”, American Institute of steel Construction, ,Chicago ,Illinois.
- Lopez, W.A and Sabelli ,R.2004.”Seismic Design of Buckling-Restrained braced frame “, Steel Tips, Structure Steel Education Council , Moraga,CA.
- Christopoulos, C., Tremblay , R.,Kim, H,J and Lacerte, M.(2008) .”Self –Centering Energy Dissipative Bracing System for the Seismic Resistance of structure “, Development and Validation ,ASCE, Journal of Structure Engineering .
- Sabelli, R., Mahin, S.A., and Chang, C. (2003). "Seismic demands on steel braced-frame buildings with buckling-restrained braces," Engineering Structures, Vol. 25, No. 5, pp. 655-666, Elsevier Science Limited, New York.
- Uang, C.M., and Kiggins, S. (2003). "Reducing residual drift of buckling-restrained braced frames as a dual system," in Proceedings of International Workshop on Steel and Concrete Composite Construction (IWSCCC-2003), pp.189-198, Report
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?