stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
李威 , Masters Advisor：譚義績
繁體中文 DOI： 10.6342/NTU201600386
- 2. Kühn M. and H. Stofen (2005), A reactive flow model of the geothermal reservoir Waiwera, New Zealand, Hydrogeology Journal, 13, 606-626.
- 4. J.Florian Wellmann, Adrian Croucher, Klaus Regenauer-Lieb, 2012, “Python scripting libraries for subsurface fluid and heat flow simulations with TOUGH2 and SHEMAT”, Computers & Geosciences, Volume 43, Pages 197-206.
- 5. Carlos Vásquez, Cristián Ortiz , Francisco Suárez, José F. Muñoz, 2013, “Modeling ﬂow and reactive transport to explain mineral zoning in the Atacama salt ﬂat aquifer, Chile”, Journal of Hydrology, Volume 490, Pages 114-125.
- 7. Christoph Clauser, 2003, Numerical Simulation of Reactive Flow in Hot Aquifers.
- 10. Franklin W. Schwartz, and Hubao Zhang,2003, Fundamentals of ground water, John Wiley & Sons, New York.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?