stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
- Ahmad, M., and Cashmore, A.R. (1996). The pef mutants of Arabidopsis thaliana define lesions early in the phytochrome signaling pathway. Plant J 10, 1103-1110.
- Ahmad, M., Lin, C., and Cashmore, A.R. (1995). Mutations throughout an Arabidopsis blue-light photoreceptor impair blue-light-responsive anthocyanin accumulation and inhibition of hypocotyl elongation. Plant J 8, 653-658.
- Ahmad, M., Jarillo, J.A., and Cashmore, A.R. (1998). Chimeric proteins between cry1 and cry2 Arabidopsis blue light photoreceptors indicate overlapping functions and varying protein stability. Plant Cell 10, 197-207.
- Ang, L.H., and Deng, X.W. (1994). Regulatory hierarchy of photomorphogenic loci: allele-specific and light-dependent interaction between the HY5 and COP1 loci. Plant Cell 6, 613-628.
- Ballesteros, M.L., Bolle, C., Lois, L.M., Moore, J.M., Vielle-Calzada, J.P., Grossniklaus, U., and Chua, N.H. (2001). LAF1, a MYB transcription activator for phytochrome A signaling. Genes Dev 15, 2613-2625.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?