stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
- Copenhagen pancreatitis study. An interim report from a prospective epidemiological multicentre study. Scand J Gastroenterol 1981 16, 305-312.
- Alazmi, W. M., Fogel, E. L., Schmidt, S., Watkins, J. L., McHenry, L., Sherman, S., and Lehman, G. A. ERCP findings in idiopathic pancreatitis: patients who are cystic fibrosis gene positive and negative. Gastrointest Endosc 2006 63, 234-239.
- Ammann, R. W., Heitz, P. U., and Kloppel, G. Course of alcoholic chronic pancreatitis: a prospective clinicomorphological long-term study. Gastroenterology 1996 111, 224-231.
- Ammann, R. W., and Muellhaupt, B. The natural history of pain in alcoholic chronic pancreatitis. Gastroenterology 1999 116, 1132-1140.
- Arvanitakis, M., Van Laethem, J. L., Parma, J., De Maertelaer, V., Delhaye, M., and Deviere, J. Predictive factors for pancreatic cancer in patients with chronic pancreatitis in association with K-ras gene mutation. Endoscopy 2004 36, 535-542.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?