stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
張紘瑋 , Masters Advisor：陳小梨
- Alimirah F, Panchanathan R, Chen J, Zhang X, Ho SM, Choubey D. (2007). Expression of androgen receptor is negatively regulated by p53. Neoplasia. 9, 1152-9.
- Almeida A, Muleris M, Dutrillaux B, Malfoy B. (1994). The insulin-like growth factor I receptor gene is the target for the 15q26 amplicon in breast cancer. Genes Chromosomes Cancer. 11, 63-65.
- Aylon Y, Oren M. (2007). Living with p53, dying of p53. Cell. 130, 597-600.
- Berns EM, Foekens JA, van Staveren IL, van Putten WL, de Koning HY, Portengen H, Klijn JG. (1995). Oncogene amplification and prognosis in breast cancer: relationship with systemic treatment. Gene 159, 11-18.
- Beck BD, Park SJ, Lee YJ, Roman Y, Hromas RA, Lee SH. (2008). Human Pso4 is a metnase (SETMAR)-binding partner that regulates metnase function in DNA repair. J Biol Chem. 283, 9023-30
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?