stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
劉信宏 , Masters Advisor：陳家揚
英文 DOI： 10.6342/NTU.2012.02058
- 3. Wittassek M, Koch HM, Angerer J, Bruning T: Assessing exposure to phthalates - the human biomonitoring approach. Molecular Nutrition and Food Research 2011, 55(1):7-31.
- 5. Latini G: Monitoring phthalate exposure in humans. Clinica Chimica Acta 2005, 361(1-2):20-29.
- 6. Just AC, Whyatt RM, Perzanowski MS, Calafat AM, Perera FP, Goldstein IF, Chen Q, Rundle AG, Miller RL: Prenatal exposure to butylbenzyl phthalate and early eczema in an urban cohort. Environmental Health Perspective 2012, 120(10):1475-1480.
- 7. Larsson M, Hagerhed-Engman L, Kolarik B, James P, Lundin F, Janson S, Sundell J, Bornehag CG: PVC--as flooring material--and its association with incident asthma in a Swedish child cohort study. Indoor Air 2010, 20(6):494-501.
- 8. Kimber I, Dearman RJ: An assessment of the ability of phthalates to influence immune and allergic responses. Toxicology 2010, 271(3):73-82.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?