stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
- Abraham, S.M., Lawrence, T., Kleiman, A., Warden, P., Medghalchi, M., Tuckermann, J., Saklatvala, J., and Clark, A.R. (2006). Antiinflammatory effects of dexamethasone are partly dependent on induction of dual specificity phosphatase 1. The Journal of Experimental Medicine 203, 1883-1889.
- Akira, S., Uematsu, S., and Takeuchi, O. (2006). Pathogen Recognition and Innate Immunity. Cell 124, 783-801.
- Alessi, D.R., Cuenda, A., Cohen, P., Dudley, D.T., and Saltiel, A.R. (1995). PD 098059 is a specific inhibitor of the activation of mitogen-activated protein kinase kinase in vitro and in vivo. The Journal of Biological Chemistry 270, 27489-27494.
- Arsham, A.M., Howell, J.J., and Simon, M.C. (2003). A novel hypoxia-inducible factor-independent hypoxic response regulating mammalian target of rapamycin and its targets. The Journal of Biological Chemistry 278, 29655-29660.
- Black, R.A., Rauch, C.T., Kozlosky, C.J., Peschon, J.J., Slack, J.L., Wolfson, M.F., Castner, B.J., Stocking, K.L., Reddy, P., Srinivasan, S., et al. (1997). A metalloproteinase disintegrin that releases tumour-necrosis factor-alpha from cells. Nature 385, 729-733.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?