stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
- Abdoli, S. (2009) RFID Application in Municipal Solid Waste Management System. Journal of Environ. Res., 3(3), 447-454.
- Hannan, M.A., Arebey, M., Begum, R.A., Mustafa, A. and Basri, H. (2013) An automated solid waste bin level detection system using Gabor wavelet filters and multi-layer perception. Resources, Conservation and Recycling 72, 33-42.
- Hiratsuka, J., Sato, N. and Yoshida, H. (2013) Current status and future perspectives in end-of-life vehicle recycling in Japan. Journal of Material Cycles and Waste Management 16(1), 21-30.
- Jaselskis, E. J., ASCE, A.M., and El-Misalami T. (2003) Implementing Radio Frequency Identification in the Construction Process. Journal of construction engineering and management 129,680-688
- Joung, H.-T., Cho, S.-J., Seo, Y.-C. and Kim, W.-H. (2007) Status of recycling end-of-life vehicles and efforts to reduce automobile shredder residues in Korea. Journal of Material Cycles and Waste Management 9(2), 159-166.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?