stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
王悅 , Masters Advisor：劉淑瓊
繁體中文 DOI： 10.6342/NTU201602838
- Agbai-Olunkwa, M. (2001). Female MSW students' perceptions of personal safety in field placement. (1406111 M.S.W.), California State University, Long Beach, Ann Arbor. ProQuest Dissertations & Theses A&I database.
- Arnetz, J. E., & Arnetz, B. B. (2001). Violence towards health care staff and possible effects on the quality of patient care. Social Science & Medicine, 52(3), 417-427. doi:http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/S0277-9536(00)00146-5
- Arthur, G. L., Brende, J. O., & Quiroz, S. E. (2003). Violence: Incidence and frequency of physical and psychological assaults affecting mental health providers in Georgia. The Journal of General Psychology, 130(1), 22-45. Retrieved from http://search.proquest.com/docview/213652638
- Benbenishty, R., Davidson-Arad, B., López, M., Devaney, J., Spratt, T., Koopmans, C., . . . Hayes, D. (2015). Decision making in child protection: An international comparative study on maltreatment substantiation, risk assessment and interventions recommendations, and the role of professionals’ child welfare attitudes. Child Abuse & Neglect. doi:http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.chiabu.2015.03.015
- Bogolub, E. B. (2005). Client Violence in Social Work Practice: Prevention, Intervention, and Research. Families in Society, 86(1), 153-154. Retrieved from http://search.proquest.com/docview/230203874?accountid=14229
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?