stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
- 1 D.N. Chapman & Y. Ichioka (1999) Prediction of Jacking Forces for Microtunnelling Operations, Trenchless Technol. Res., Vol. 14, No. 1, pp. 31-41, 1999
- 2 A.-L. Pellet-Beaucour & R. Kastner (2002) Experimental and Analytical Study of Friction Forces During Microtunneling Operations, Tunnelling and Underground Space Technology 17 2002. 83-97
- 3 Saeid Khazaei & Hideki Shimada & Kikuo Matsui (2004) Analysis and Prediction of Thrust In Using Slurry Pipe Jacking Method, Unknown Dairy
- 4 K. Shou & J. Yen & M. Liu (2010) On the frictional property of lubricants and its impact on jacking force and soil–pipe interaction of pipe-jacking, Tunnelling and Underground Space Technology 25 (2010) 469–477
- 5 G. W. E. Milligan (1995) Site-based research in pipe jacking—objectives, procedures and a case history, Trenchless Technol. Res., Vol. 11, No. 1, pp. 3-24, 1996
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?