stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
詹孟浚 , Masters Advisor：梁偉立
繁體中文 DOI： 10.6342/NTU.2015.01469
- 林光清、洪富文、程煒兒、蔣先覺、張雲翔 (1996)，「福山試驗林土壤調查與分類」，台灣林業科學，11(2)：159-174。
- Burt, T. P., and Butcher, D. P. (1985). “Topographic controls of soil moisture distributions.” Journal of Soil Science, 36(3), 469-486.
- Fujimoto, M., Ohte, N., and Tani, M. (2008). “Effects of hillslope topography on hydrological responses in a weathered granite mountain, Japan: comparison of the runoff response between the valley-head and the side slope.” Hydrological Processes, 22(14), 2581-2594.
- Hewlett, J. D., and Hibbert, A. R. (1967). “Factors affecting the response of small watersheds to precipitation in humid areas.” Forest Hydrology, W. E. Sopper, and H. W. Lull, eds., 275-291.
- Kirkby, M. J., and Chorley, R. J. (1967). “Throughflow, overland flow and erosion.” International Association of Scientific Hydrology. Bulletin, 12(3), 5-21.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?