stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
-  Y. C. Lin and H. D. Shieh. In-Process Functional Testing of Pixel Circuit in AM-OLEDs. IEEE Transactions on Electron Devices, Volume 52, Issue 10, Oct. 2005.
-  J. C. Hunter, M. Brunner, R. Schmid, and F. Abboud. Issues and Challenges Associated with Electrical Testing of Large LCD-TV Arrays. SID Symposium Digest of Technical Papers, Volume 36, Issue 1, pp. 1800-1803 May, 2005.
-  S. L. Wright and R. Nywening. A Transmission-Line Approach for Line-Continuity Testing of Active-Matrix Arrays. SID Symposium Digest of Technical Papers, 1995.
-  T. Nagano, H. Kageyama, H. Akimoto, Y. Mikami, and H. Sato. A 5-Inch SVGA Low-Temperature Poly-Si TFT-LCD with Integrated Digital Interface Driver. In International Conference on Solid-State and Integrated-Circuit Technology, Volume 2, 22-25 Oct. 2001.
-  Y. S. Yoo, J. Y. Choi, H. S. Shim, and O. K. Kwon. A High Accurate Analog Buffer Circuit using Low Temperature Poly-Si TFT. SID Symposium Digest of Technical Papers, Volume 35, Issue 1, pp. 1460-1463 May, 2004.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?