stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
沈祺凱 , Masters Advisor：邱奕鵬
英文 DOI： 10.6342/NTU.2010.01825
傅立葉模態法 ； 嚴格耦合波分析法 ； 頻域有限差分法 ； 任意階數邊界條件 ； 廣義道格拉斯方法 ； 改良穿透矩陣方法 ； 完美匹配層 ； Fourier modal method ； rigorous coupled-wave analysis ； finite-difference frequency-domain method ； arbitrary-order interface conditions ； generalized Douglas scheme ； enhanced transmittance matrix approach ； perfectly matched layer
-  P. Vincent, Differential method," in Electromagnetic Theory of Gratings, R. Petit ed., vol. 22 of Topics in Current Physics (Springer-Verlag, Berlin, 1980).
-  M. G. Moharam and T. K. Gaylord, Rigorous coupled-wave analysis of planar-grating diffraction," J. Opt. Soc. Am., vol. 71, no. 7, pp. 811-818, July 1981.
-  M. G. Moharam and T. K. Gaylord, Rigorous coupled-wave analysis of grating diffraction-E-mode polarization and losses," J. Opt. Soc. Am., vol. 73, no. 4, pp. 451-455, Apr. 1983.
-  M. G. Moharam and T. K. Gaylord, Three-dimensional vector coupled-wave analysis of planar-grating diffraction," J. Opt. Soc. Am., vol. 73, no. 9, pp. 1105-1112, July 1983.
-  M. G. Moharam, Eric B. Grann, and Drew A. Pommet, Formulation for stable and effcient implementation of the rigorous coupled-wave analysis of binary gratings," J. Opt. Soc. Am. A, vol. 12, no. 5, pp. 1068-1076, May 1995.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?