stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
錢克瑄 , Masters Advisor：孫志鴻
- Aitken, S. C. (2002) Public Participation, Technological Discourses and the Scale of GIS, Community Participation and Geographic Information Systems, New York: Taylor & Francis, 357-366
- Alexander, J. (1992) Citizen and Enemy as Symbolic Classification: On the Polarizing Discourse of Civil Society, Cultivating Differences: Symbolic Boundaries and the making of Inequality, Chicago: University of Chicago Press, 289-308
- Corbett, J. M. and Keller, C. P. (2005) An Analytical Framework to Examine Empowerment Associated with Participatory Geographic Information Systems (PGIS), Cartographica, 40: 91-102
- Dunn, C. E. (2007) Participatory GIS - a people's GIS?, Progress in Human Geography, 31(5): 616-637
- Elwood, S. (2006) Critical Issues in Participatory GIS: Deconstructions, Reconstructions, and New Research Directions, Transactions in GIS, 10(5): 693
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?