stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
- 2. 許嘉蘭。考慮綠色市場規模及消費者對再製品評價下政府最適補貼政策之研究。國立台灣大學工業工程研究所碩士論文。民國100年。
- 4. Askiner G. & Surendra M. G. (1999). Issues in environmentally conscious manufacturing and product recovery: a survey. Computers & Industrial Engineering, 36(4), 811-853.
- 7. Chen, J., & Bell, P. C. (2011). Coordinating a decentralized supply chain with customer returns and price-dependent stochastic demand using a buyback policy. European Journal of Operational Research, 212(2), 293-300.
- 8. Chen, Y.J., Sheu, J.-B. (2009). Environmental-regulation pricing strategies for green supply chain management . Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, 45(5) , 667-677.
- 9. Ferrer, G. & Swaminathan, J.M., (2006), Managing new and remanufactured products, Management Science, 52(1), 15-26.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?