stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
陳敬文 , Ph.D Advisor：徐年盛
繁體中文 DOI： 10.6342/NTU.2014.01757
- Aquaveo Inc., 2009. GMS Tutorials
- Bhattacharjya, R.K. and Datta, B., 2005. Optimal management of coastal aquifers using linked simulation optimization approach. Water Resources Management, 19(3): 295-320.
- Chen, C.W., Wei, C.C., Liu, H.J. and Hsu, N.S., 2014. Application of neural networks and optimization model in conjunctive use of surface water and groundwater. Water Resources Management. Online First (DOI) 10.1007/s11269-014-0639-6.
- Chu, H.J. and Chang, L.C., 2009. Optimal control algorithms and neural network for dynamic groundwater management. Hydrological Processes, 23: 2765-2773.
- Coppola, E.A., Szidaroszky, F., Poulton, M. and Charles, E., 2003. Artificial neural network approach for predicting transient water levels in a multilayered groundwater system under variable state, pumping and climate conditions. Journal of Hydrologic Engineering, 8(6): 348-360.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?