stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
- Dalal, N., & Triggs, B. (2005, 2005). Histograms of oriented gradients for human detection. Paper presented at the IEEE Computer Society Conference on Computer Vision and Pattern Recognition.
- He, L., Chao, Y., & Suzuki, K. (2008). A run-based two-scan labeling algorithm. Image Processing, IEEE Transactions on, 17(5), 749-756.
- Hou, J., List, G. F., & Guo, X. (2014). New algorithms for computing the time-to-collision in freeway traffic simulation models. Computational intelligence and neuroscience, 2014, 57.
- KaewTraKulPong, P., & Bowden, R. (2002). An improved adaptive background mixture model for real-time tracking with shadow detection Video-based surveillance systems (pp. 135-144): Springer.
- Kim, S., & Cho, K. (2014). Fast Calculation of Histogram of Oriented Gradient Feature by Removing Redundancy in Overlapping Block. Journal of Information Science and Engineering, 30(6), 1719-1731.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?