stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
- . 陳佑航(2008)，「以第一原理含時密度泛函理論研究研究雙原子分子在超短牆場雷射下的多光子效應及量子最佳控制理論」,台灣大學物理系碩士班碩士論文。
- . Garg, Divya, et al, 2009, “An overview of three pseudospectral methods for the numerical solution of optimal control problems.” Advances in the Astronautical Sciences 135.1.
- . I. M. Ross and M. Karpenko, 2012, “A Review of Pseudospectral Optimal Control: From Theory to Flight”, Annual Reviews in Control, Vol.36, pp.182-197,2012.
- . Kamron Saniee, 2007, “ A Simple Expression for Multivariate Lagrange Interpolation”.
- . Markus Hilpert, 2006, “Capillary-induced resonance of blobs in porous media: Analytical solutions, Lattice-Boltzmann modeling, and blob mobilization”, Journal of Colloid and Interface Science.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?