stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
蔡易佑 , Masters Advisor：鍾立來
繁體中文 DOI： 10.6342/NTU201603182
摩擦單擺隔震系統 ； 水平雙軸向隔震試驗 ； 水平雙軸向隔震模擬與行為 ； 水平單向與雙向隔震反應極值倍率 ； 摩擦係數模型 ； friction pendulum system ； bidirectional isolation experiment ； bidirectional isolation simulation and behavior ； ratio between bidirectional and unidirectional peak responses ； friction coefficient model
- S Saharabudhe & S Nagarajaiah, “Experimantal study of sliding base-isolated buildings with magnetorheological dampers in near-fault earthquakes,” Journal of Structural Engineering, 131: 1025-1034 (2005).
- LA Wipplinger, “Dynamic”testing of a masonry structure on a passive isolation system,” Journal of Architectural Engineering, 10: 15-21 (2004).
- MK Yegian & U Kadakal, “Foundation isolation for seismic protection using a smooth synthetic liner,” Journal of Geotechnical and Geoenvironmental Engineering, 130: 1121-1130 (2004).
- LY Lu & YB Yang, “Dynamic response of equipment in structures with sliding support,” Earthquake Engineering and Structural Dynamics, 26 (1) : 61-76 (1997).
- Anoop S. Mokha, Navinchandra Amin, Michael C. Constantinou and Victor Zayas, “Seismic isolation retrofit of large historic building,” Journal of structural engineering, 122(3): 298-308 (1996).
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?