stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
- 2. T. Liu, P. Tavner, Y. Feng, and Y. Qiu, "Review of recent offshore wind power developments in china," Wind energy, vol. 16, pp. 786-803, 2013.
- 5. 杜柄龍, "風力發電工程執行之關鍵影響因素探討," 臺灣大學土木工程學研究所學位論文, pp. 1-99, 2010.
- 6. 吳柏均, "流致共振分析方法與風機葉片實例應用," 臺灣大學工程科學及海洋工程學研究所學位論文, pp. 1-122, 2015.
- 10. W. R. Hendricks, "The Aloha Airlines accident—a new era for aging aircraft," in Structural integrity of aging airplanes, ed: Springer, 1991, pp. 153-165.
- 14. 許登貴, "管線上均勻腐蝕對導波檢測之影響," 中山大學機械與機電工程學系研究所學位論文, pp. 1-150, 2014.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?