stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
林詩倩 , Masters Advisor：廖英志
繁體中文 DOI： 10.6342/NTU201603204
- 2. Enrico Traversa et al., Ceramic sensors for humidity detection: the state-of-the-art and future developments, Sensors and Actuators B: Chemical, 23, 1995, pp. 135-156.
- 3. C. Wood, et al., Measurement of Seebeck coefficient using a light pulse, Rev. Sci. Instrum. 56,1985 ,719
- 4. K.G. Ong et al., Design and application of a wireless, passive, resonant-circuit environmental monitoring sensor. Sensors and Actuators A: Physical, 93, 2001, pp. 33–43
- 5. A modular 1mm3 die-stacked sensing platform with optical communication and multi-modal energy harvesting. in IEEE International Solid-State Circuits Conference, 2012 International. 2012.
- 6. Kimura, M. and K. Toshima, Thermistor-like pn junction temperature-sensor with variable sensitivity and its combination with a micro-air-bridge heater. Sensors and Actuators A: Physical, 2003. 108(1–3): p. 239-243.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?