stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
陳子裕 , Masters Advisor：徐年盛
繁體中文 DOI： 10.6342/NTU201703923
濁水溪沖積扇 ； K-means聚類法 ； 倒傳遞類神經網路 ； 即時回饋學習演算法 ； 調適性網路模糊推論系統 ； 用電量推估 ； Chou-Shui River alluvial fan ； K-means clustering ； Back Propagation Neural Network ； Real-Time Recurrent Learning ； Adaptive Network-Based Fuzzy Inference System ； Electricity Record Estimation
- Aizaki H., Sato K. and Osari H., (2006), Contingent valuation approach in measuring the multifunctionality of agriculture and rural areas in Japan. Paddy and Water Environment, 4,pp.217–222.
- Chu, H.J. and Chang, L.C., (2009). Optimal control algorithms and neural network for dynamic groundwater management. Hydrological Processes, 23, pp.2765-2773.
- Coppola, E.A., Szidarovszky, F., Davis, D., Spayd, S., Poulton, M.M. and Roman, E., (2007). Multiobjective analysis of a public wellfield using artificial neural networks. Ground Water, 45(1), pp.53-61.
- Dahan, O., McGraw, D., Adar, E., Pohll, G., Bohm, B., and Thomas, J.(2004). Multi-variable mixing cell model as a calibration and validation tool for hydrogeologic groundwater modeling. Journal of Hydrology, 293(1–4), pp.115–136.
- Dhar, A. and Datta, B., (2009). Saltwater intrusion management of coastal aquifers. I: linked simulation-optimization. Journal of Hydrologic Engineering, 14(12), pp.1263-1272.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?