stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
謝心怡 , Ph.D Advisor：蘇明道 Co-advisor ：鄭克聲
繁體中文 DOI： 10.6342/NTU.2014.01780
- 1. Ashkar F, El-Jabi N, Issa M (1998). A bivariate analysis of the volume and duration of low-flow events. Stochastic Hydrology and Hydraulics, 12:97–116.
- 2. Benke KK, Hamilton AJ (2008). Quantitative microbial risk assessment: uncertainty and measures of central tendency for skewed distributions. Stochastic Environmental Research and Risk Assessment, 22:533-539.
- 3. Cheng KS, Hou JC, Liou JJ, Wu YC, Chiang JL (2011). Stochastic simulation of bivariate gamma distribution – A frequency-factor based approach. Stochastic Environmental Research and Risk Assessment, 25(2), 107 – 122.
- 4. Cheng KS, Chiang JL, Hsu CW (2007). Simulation of probability distributions commonly used in hydrological frequency analysis. Hydrology Process, 21(1):51–60.
- 5. Chiles JP, Delfiner P (1999). Geostatistics - Modeling Spatial Uncertainty, John Wiley & Sons, Inc., New York.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?