stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
劉晉志 , Ph.D Advisor：陳瑞華
- Adams, J., Kelso, R., and Cooley, L. (2000). The kelch repeat superfamily of proteins: propellers of cell function. Trends Cell Biol 10, 17-24.
- Alemu, E.A., Lamark, T., Torgersen, K.M., Birgisdottir, A.B., Larsen, K.B., Jain, A., Olsvik, H., Overvatn, A., Kirkin, V., and Johansen, T. (2012). ATG8 family proteins act as scaffolds for assembly of the ULK complex: sequence requirements for LC3-interacting region (LIR) motifs. J Biol Chem 287, 39275-39290.
- Angers, S., Li, T., Yi, X., MacCoss, M.J., Moon, R.T., and Zheng, N. (2006). Molecular architecture and assembly of the DDB1-CUL4A ubiquitin ligase machinery. Nature 443, 590-593.
- Axe, E.L., Walker, S.A., Manifava, M., Chandra, P., Roderick, H.L., Habermann, A., Griffiths, G., and Ktistakis, N.T. (2008). Autophagosome formation from membrane compartments enriched in phosphatidylinositol 3-phosphate and dynamically connected to the endoplasmic reticulum. J Cell Biol 182, 685-701.
- Bodemann, B.O., Orvedahl, A., Cheng, T., Ram, R.R., Ou, Y.H., Formstecher, E., Maiti, M., Hazelett, C.C., Wauson, E.M., Balakireva, M., et al. (2011). RalB and the exocyst mediate the cellular starvation response by direct activation of autophagosome assembly. Cell 144, 253-267.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?