stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
- Breysse, D., Niandou, H., Elachachi, S., and Houy, L. (2005). A generic approach to soil-structure interaction considering the effects of soil heterogeneity, Geotechnique, 55(2), 143-150.
- Ching et al. (2010). Reliability-based design for allowable bearing capacity of footings on rock masses by considering angle of distortion, International Journal of Rock Mechanics & Mining Sciences, 48(5), 728-740.
- Ching, J. and Phoon, K.K. (2012a). Overall shear strength of spatially variable soils under simple stress states, submitted to Structural Safety.
- Ching, J. and Phoon, K.K. (2012b). Effect of element sizes in random field finite element simulations of soil shear strength, submitted to Computers and Structures.
- Fenton, G.A. and Vanmarcke, E.H. (1990). Simulation of random fields via local average subdivision, ASCE Journal of Engineering Mechanics, 116(8), 1733-1749.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?