stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: https://doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing a document with a DOI, the DOI permanent URL should always be presented (if using APA or Chicago format, present https://doi.org/DOI number). If using a citation format that does not specify DOI, the DOI permanent URL should still be presented as a priority.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
- 1. Alexeev V, and Yoon K. Distinctive role of the cKit receptor tyrosine kinase signaling in mammalian melanocytes. J Invest Dermatol 126: 1102-1110, 2006.
- 2. Alexis JB, Martinez AE, and Lutzky J. An immunohistochemical evaluation of c-kit (CD-117) expression in malignant melanoma, and results of imatinib mesylate (Gleevec) therapy in three patients. Melanoma Res 15: 283-285, 2005.
- 3. Antonescu CR, Busam KJ, Francone TD, Wong GC, Guo T, Agaram NP, Besmer P, Jungbluth A, Gimbel M, Chen CT, Veach D, Clarkson BD, Paty PB, and Weiser MR. L576P KIT mutation in anal melanomas correlates with KIT protein expression and is sensitive to specific kinase inhibition. Int J Cancer 121: 257-264, 2007.
- 5. Ashida A, Takata M, Murata H, Kido K, and Saida T. Pathological activation of KIT in metastatic tumors of acral and mucosal melanomas. Int J Cancer 124: 862-868, 2009.
- 7. Bergman PJ. Canine oral melanoma. Clin Tech Small Anim Pract 22: 55-60, 2007.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?