stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
李詩婷 , Masters Advisor：曾泰琳
繁體中文 DOI： 10.6342/NTU.2014.01834
- Agard, P., P. Monie, W. Gerber, J. Omrani, M. Molinaro, B. Meyer, L. Labrousse, B. Vrielynck, L. Jolivet, and P. Yamato (2006), Transient, synobduction exhumation of Zagros blueschists inferred from P‐T, deformation, time, and kinematic constraints: Implications for Neotethyan wedge dynamics, J. Geophys. Res., 111(B11), doi:10.1029/2005JB004103.
- Agard, P., J. Omrani, L. Jolivet, and F. Mouthereau (2005), Convergence history across Zagros (Iran): constraints from collisional and earlier deformation, Int. J. Earth Sci., 94(3), 401-419.
- Al-Lazki, A. I., E. Sandvol, D. Seber, M. Barazangi, N. Turkelli, and R. Mohamad (2004), Pn tomographic imaging of mantle lid velocity and anisotropy at the junction of the Arabian, Eurasian and African plates, Geophys. J. Int., 158(3), 1024-1040.
- Al‐Lazki, A. I., D. Seber, E. Sandvol, N. Turkelli, R. Mohamad, and M. Barazangi (2003), Tomographic Pn velocity and anisotropy structure beneath the Anatolian plateau (eastern Turkey) and the surrounding regions, Geophys. Res. Lett., 30(24), 8043, doi: 10.1029/2003GL017391.
- Ammon, C. J. (1991), The isolation of receiver effects from teleseismic P waveforms, Bull. Seismol. Soc. Am., 81(6), 2504-2510.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?