stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
陳昱霖 , Masters Advisor：趙鍵哲
繁體中文 DOI： 10.6342/NTU.2014.02023
- Bleyer, M. and Gelautz, M., 2005. A layered stereo matching algorithm using image segmentation and global visibility constraints, ISPRS Journal of Photogrammetry and Remote Sensing, 59(3): 128-150.
- Fua, P., 1993. A parallel stereo algorithm that produces dense depth maps and preserves image features, Machine vision and applications, 6(1): 35-49.
- Hirschmuller, H., 2005. Accurate and Efficient Stereo Processing by Semi-Global Matching and Mutual Information, IEEE Conf. on Computer Vision and Pattern Recognition, 2: 807-814.
- Hirschmuller, H., 2008. Stereo processing by semiglobal matching and mutual information, IEEE Transactions on Pattern Analysis and Machine Intelligence, 30(2):328-341.
- Hirschmuller, H. and Scharstein, D., 2009. Evaluation of Stereo Matching Costs on Images with Radiometric Differences, IEEE Transactions on Pattern Analysis and Machine Intelligence, 31(9): 1582-1599.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?