stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
陳正諺 , Masters Advisor：莊振義
繁體中文 DOI： 10.6342/NTU201603252
- 洪敏勝 (2010) 山坡地區森林次冠層通量特徵之研究，國立臺灣大學地理環境資源研究所碩士論文。
- Anderson, R.G., Wang D. (2014) Energy budget closure observed in paired Eddy Covariance towers with increased and continuous daily turbulence. Agricultural and Forest Meteorology, 184:204-209
- Baldocchi, D.D., Vogel, C.A., Hall, B. (1997) Seasonal Variation of Carbon Dioxide Exchange Rates Above and Below a Boreal Jack Pine Forest. Agriculturaland ForestMeteorology, 83: 147-170.
- Barr, A.G., Morgenstern, K., Black, T.A., McCaughey, J.H., Nesic, Z. (2006) Surface energy balance closure by the eddy covariance method above three boreal forest stands and implications for the measurement ofCO2 flux. Agricultural and Forest Meteorology, 140: 322–337.
- Berbigier, P., Bonnefond, J.M., Mellmann, P. (2001) CO2 and water vapour fluxes for 2 years above Euroflux forest site. Agricultural and Forest Meteorology, 108: 183-197.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?