stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
李依庭 , Masters Advisor：駱尚廉
英文 DOI： 10.6342/NTU201603268
-  Tokushige, K., Akimoto, K., & Tomoda, T. (2007). Public perceptions on the acceptance of geological storage of carbon dioxide and information influencing the acceptance. International Journal of Greenhouse Gas Control, 1(1), 101-112.
-  International Energy Agency (2012). “ETP 2012 complete slide deck,” Energy Technology Perspectives 2012.
-  Chang, M. H., Huang, C. M., Liu, W. H., Chen, W. C., Cheng, J. Y., Chen, W., ... & Hsu, H. W. (2013). Design and Experimental Investigation of Calcium Looping Process for 3‐kWth and 1.9‐MWth Facilities. Chemical Engineering & Technology, 36(9), 1525-1532.
-  Lee, Z. H., Lee, K. T., Bhatia, S., & Mohamed, A. R. (2012). Post-combustion carbon dioxide capture: Evolution towards utilization of nanomaterials. Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, 16(5), 2599-2609.
-  Sun, P., Grace, J. R., Lim, C. J., & Anthony, E. J. (2007). The effect of CaO sintering on cyclic CO2 capture in energy systems. AIChE Journal, 53(9), 2432-2442.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?