stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
-  G. Andrew and J. Gao. Scalable training of l 1-regularized log-linear models. In Proceedings of the 24th international conference on Machine learning, pages 33–40. ACM, 2007.
-  F. Bach, R. Jenatton, J. Mairal, and G. Obozinski. Structured sparsity through convex optimization. Statistical Science, pages 450–468, 2012.
-  A. Beck and M. Teboulle. A fast iterative shrinkage-thresholding algorithm for linear inverse problems. SIAM journal on imaging sciences, 2(1):183–202, 2009.
-  Y.-W. Chang, C.-J. Hsieh, K.-W. Chang, M. Ringgaard, and C.-J. Lin. Training and testing low-degree polynomial data mappings via linear svm. The Journal of Machine Learning Research, 11:1471–1490, 2010.
-  X. Chen, W. Pan, J. T. Kwok, and J. G. Carbonell. Accelerated gradient method for multi-task sparse learning problem. In 2009 Ninth IEEE International Conference on Data Mining, pages 746–751. IEEE, 2009.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?