stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
林孟儀 , Masters Advisor：趙福杉 Co-advisor ：李仲毅
英文 DOI： 10.6342/NTU.2005.00981
- 1. Attias J, Urbach D, Gold S, et al. Auditory event related potentials in chronic tinnitus patients with noise induced hearing loss. Hear Res 1993;71(1-2):106-13.
- 2. Attias J, Furman V, Shemesh Z, et al. Impaired brain processing in noise-induced tinnitus patients as measured by auditory and visual event-related potentials. Ear Hear 1996;17(4):327-33.
- 3. Bruneau N, Roux S, Garreau B, et al. Frontal auditory evoked potentials and augmenting-reducing. Electroencephalogr Clin Neurophysiol 1985;62(5):364-71.
- 4. Bosshart PW. A multiplexed switched capacitor filter bank. IEEE Solid-State Circuits 1980;Dec;15(6):939:45.
- 5. Cohn NB, Dustman RE, Shearer DE. The effect of age, sex and interstimulus interval on augmenting and reducing of occipital VEPs. Electroencephalogr Clin Neurophysiol 1985;62(3):177-83.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?