stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
涂瑋霖 , Masters Advisor：吳世雄
英文 DOI： 10.6342/NTU.2012.02373
- 6. Bauernfeind, A., Rosenthal, E., Eberlein, E., Holley, M., and Schweighart, S. (1993) Spread of Klebsiella pneumoniae producing SHV-5 beta-lactamase among hospitalized patients, Infection 21, 18-22.
- 7. Coovadia, Y. M., Johnson, A. P., Bhana, R. H., Hutchinson, G. R., George, R. C., and Hafferjee, I. E. (1992) Multiresistant Klebsiella pneumoniae in a neonatal nursery: the importance of maintenance of infection control policies and procedures in the prevention of outbreaks, The Journal of hospital infection 22, 197-205.
- 8. De Champs, C., Rouby, D., Guelon, D., Sirot, J., Sirot, D., Beytout, D., and Gourgand, J. M. (1991) A case-control study of an outbreak of infections caused by Klebsiella pneumoniae strains producing CTX-1 (TEM-3) beta-lactamase, The Journal of hospital infection 18, 5-13.
- 10. Gur, D., Pitt, T. L., Hall, L. M., Akalin, H. E., and Livermore, D. M. (1992) Diversity of klebsiellae with extended-spectrum beta-lactamases at a Turkish university hospital, The Journal of hospital infection 22, 163-167.
- 11. Johnson, A. P., Weinbren, M. J., Ayling-Smith, B., Du Bois, S. K., Amyes, S. G., and George, R. C. (1992) Outbreak of infection in two UK hospitals caused by a strain of Klebsiella pneumoniae resistant to cefotaxime and ceftazidime, The Journal of hospital infection 20, 97-103.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?